Friday, April 18, 2008

World Traveler?

April 17, 2008

So, I realized today that I only had 5 days of class this month (well 4 now since today is done) and then I’ll be done with my first class! Geez the time has flown by. But that’s good because it means that I’m not focusing too much on home and how long I still have, though I still have a long time here. I think it’s like 55 days, though only 43 or so here in Grenoble. I do have 2 days in April, the 29th and 30th, before a possible trip to Marseilles. The next week I’ll have 3 days before another long weekend and a trip to Munich and I’m hoping to go to Dachau!

Then 2 weeks of classes, though I’ll probably skip that last Friday to get to Rome a bit earlier, then a final week of classes. After that I go to Nantes and then Paris to meet my dad.

April 18, 2008

I kinda got sidetracked last night and could not finish my post, so here it is.

Week 3 down, 6 to go! And after I’ll be traveling with my Dad.

So while I was doing this yesterday I started looking into traveling and I think I’m going to go to Poland on April 30 and go to Auschwitz. There is another camp close to Warsaw, so I may go there too. I think that’d be something that wouldn’t necessarily be “cool” but interesting. I know it sounds awful, but there is a lot of history there, whether good or bad.

Tomorrow my family and I are going to Geneva! I’m pumped for the opportunity to go to Switzerland! Heck Yeah! Hopefully I’ll have time to go shopping and pick up a few souvenirs.

I’ll write more after tomorrow.

Nathan

No comments: