Sunday, April 13, 2008

2 weeks down, 7 to go!

I'm not trying to have a bad attitude. I mean this in a positive way this time... 2 weeks down yes, but I still have 7 weeks to be here! Plus two weeks (13 days) of traveling!

April 13, 2008

So it’s been a few days since I’ve written, and I suppose it’s about time that I send out another update.

Another week of classes has finished and it really is getting more routine. However, my sleep schedule is still pretty crazy! It’s leaving me exhausted most of the time, and I slept through church today. ☹ I’m kinda upset about that because I could use the fellowship. The good news is that I was able to hook up with a Canadian who is here for ministry working with an organization called FEU which is an on campus ministry similar, but not the same as, CRU. It’ll be interesting to get involved. I’m having lunch with Rich, the Canadian, on Tuesday and I’m hoping that it will be a good time to get to know him, and see what we can to together. I’m hoping he’s down with some on-campus sharing when the students get back from vacation.

Some awesome news came in today. My dad is meeting me in Paris on June 5th for a week of traveling in Normandy, Paris, and potentially to Benelux (see the post about my trip I planned to take after April). So I’m pretty excited about that!

I’m also planning on going to the soccer game here on Tuesday night if I can get some friends to go with me.

Well, that’s all I’ve got today, I’ll try to update everyday with some shorter messages instead of longer messages once a week or so.


Nathan

No comments: