Saturday, March 10, 2007

300

So, I went to see 300 tonight. What can I say but that it was amazing. The action scenes and all that jazz were amazing! I can't even begin to describe how awesome they were, but I must say that this is one of the best movies I've seen. Except one thing.... The sex and nudity! Holy crap.... It has an extreme amount of it. That's the one reason I won't recommend it to anyone.

My question is this, Why did this director find it necessary to add this to the movie? I know that I did not find it necessary to add this to make it complete. Honestly, I would have preferred extended battle scenes rather than extended sex scenes!

So, My rating is Great Movie, too much sex, so it's up to you whether you struggle with sex and nudity in films enough to not see it. I won't be seeing it again in theaters though.

No comments: