Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Word!



Hey,

So, I guess one can't always get what he/she wants. I'm talking about the National Championship. It was terrible, not because the Bucks lost, but because of the way they lost. I don't care enough about the Buckeyes to get heartbroken over a loss, especially after we win our bowl, but I do enjoy watching good football. What the Bucks played was NOT good football. Oh well, as the two images attached to this blog say, we won OUR bowl game.

That's another thing, I'm disgusted with the way this university has no faith in their athletics nor do they have any pride. It bothers me that I walk around and see a ton of people wearing OSU, Florida (though most of those were after the National Championship) and Duke. What's worse, when we played OSU in football, we had people from UC cheering for OSU to beat us! I am a huge Buckeyes fan, but I go to UC, and would never think of rooting against us. Whatever.

1 comment:

ohio_guy said...

well, at least one Ohio team won their bowl game....